The ICM online condition monitoring is available fitted to the DX Unit
- Live real time monitoring
- Atex zone II options available
- 8 channel contamination measurement & display
- Measures and displays the following international standard formats; ISO 4406:1999, NAS 1638, SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 & 2
- Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent)
- Data logging and 4000 test result memory
- Multicolour indicators via LCD and LED with output alarm signals as standard
- Secondary connector to allow the simultaneous control/ download of results during operation
- Download all results onto a USB stick, direct from the ICM
Remote Monitoring In Development
Micron Eagle Hydraulics are developing a remotely accessed gateway for the ICM sensor which will allow access
from any computer or mobile device to provide immediate information on the condition of the fluid, as well as alerting you should your fluid exceed allowable parameters.
The above image is a snapshot of the remote monitoring dashboard for our own test rig.
Please contact Micron Eagle for further information.